I tried it on our bed to see what it looked like against snowy white…and I like it.
The back of them was made in this lovely ticking.
I have also added European covers to my collection…finally! and I have added this new design to my signature collection. I only have a limited number of this particular colour, which is a really lovely beige/natural linen colour….once these are gone…that’s it! I will be making some in white with a grey print, Aqua with white print and maybe a natural colour.
They will be hopefully all be listed within the next week.
Here is a close up of the design which have done all by hand, no machines used anywhere!. Screen printing done by hand, etc etc. So I am really happy with the result seeing I had such a inspiration flop last week.
I took some pictures with flash on and without to try and show the colour in different lighting.
They have an oxford edge to them and a deep pocket at the back….
and I am doing some for our bed!!! You can get these beauties HERE.
I would love to have your feedback on these, please.