It’s almost here….

It’s almost here….

…Spring I mean!
I can see it.
The view from our hall this morning =0)

Oh, I survived the Aerobathon. Seven classes and only a half hour break to get something to eat. I am a little sore today, but nothing major. thanks to all of you who sent me good luck wishes. You are all so sweet.

Comments

comments

15 Responses to It’s almost here….
  1. Alison
    August 16, 2010 | 12:07 pm

Ness glad to hear you survived the Aerobathon.
    Can’t wait for Spring – we had a few bursts of sunshine through the grey clouds and rain today
    Alison

2. VINTAGE
    August 16, 2010 | 12:11 pm

Dear Ness!

Please wait only 10 minutes – I come for drinking a cup of tea or coffee with you in front of your hall-door 😉 It looks so nice!

Hugs

VINTAGE

3. Exquisite Accessories
    August 16, 2010 | 12:15 pm

Go Ness thats awsome!!! you will have to have a little work out just to stretch your tired muscles it will feel good promise!!! :)))

4. Ellinor Forsblom
    August 16, 2010 | 12:19 pm

So Lovely Photos
    Ellinors Hus

5. ampersand-design.blogspot.com
    August 16, 2010 | 12:44 pm

Glad to hear you survived the Aerobathon – my hat’s off to you. Superb effort.

Yay! For Spring. We have had such glorious weather the past couple of days. Can’t wait for it. It’s going to be great.

Sandy K

6. Daydream Living
    August 16, 2010 | 12:49 pm

What? Spring?! Oh yeh,… I got confused… It’s almost Spring where you live and we are feeling already a chill coming from Autumn… So glad to see some sunshine, even if it’s through your blog! Thanks Ness!

Maureen
    xx

7. Amber
    August 16, 2010 | 1:01 pm

Lucky you! Here in Sweden we are saying good bye to an amazingly warm Summer and hello to Autumn. I do love it though. Fossiking in the forests for blue berries and cantrell mushrooms, cosy nights inside and brisk beach walks. Lovely in any season!

8. Flick,
    August 16, 2010 | 1:15 pm

You crazy girl! I would have dropped dead I reckon… Nice work though, stretch tomorrow.
    I am desperate for spring too, and I can feel the sun slowly getting warmer!!
    Happy Tuesday,
    Flick x

9. Kom Achterom
    August 16, 2010 | 2:22 pm

OOh nice photo.
    Its so strange here we waiting for the autumn. Its really the other site of the world.
    I wish you a beautiful spring day.
    Yolanda

10. Anne - Fiona and Twig
    August 16, 2010 | 5:47 pm

Yay for you!!!

You seem so much like a close friend, it’s hard to sometimes remember that you’re clear on the other side of the world. :-)

Love,
    Anne

11. A-M
    August 16, 2010 | 6:48 pm

7 classes! OMG you must be fit. I would have died. Well done Ness! A-M xx

12. A-M
    August 16, 2010 | 6:48 pm

7 classes! OMG you must be fit. I would have died. Well done Ness! A-M xx

13. designlove-cynthia
    August 16, 2010 | 7:36 pm

Ness,

What a beautiful hallway! Great light. Glad to hear your still able to walk today after that aerobathon…wow!

Cindy

14. Velvet and Linen
    August 16, 2010 | 10:03 pm

7 classes? I’m sore just thinking about it! I’m really impressed, Ness!
    At this point, my body is lucky to get its hour of walking in the morning.

So glad the weather is looking lovely…

xo
    Brooke

15. {Vintage Sweet Pea}
    August 18, 2010 | 1:11 am

love your ideas! what a wonderful niche!

liz