Lie Down…

via white rooms
Loving this bedhead, lamp, stripe pillows, butterfly artwork…actually everything!
apartment therapy
…and what’s not to love about this room?
White, airy, vintage…and THAT rug is amazing!!
I have a L O N G day tomorrow. I will be participating in an ‘Aerobathon’ to raise money for The Heart Foundation and St Giles. Basically I will be working out for 7 hours!

…hence the bed pictures. I will need a lie down!
Have a great weekend everyone =0)

Comments

comments

31 Responses to Lie Down…
  1. VINTAGE
    August 13, 2010 | 9:45 am

Dear Ness!

The second is fantastic. I like it. But what is inside? Not the pillows – the black thing… it is not a dog, or? It looks funny! 😉

Hugs

VINTAGE

2. Daydream Living
    August 13, 2010 | 9:51 am

I just became your new follower, I really love what you do! I found your blog through Kristin. The bird pillow in your shop is so cute, I will go over there again later today. I am new to Blog land so if you want, come on over to my side. Have a good weekend and a good rest after tomorrow!

Maureen
    xx

3. Daydream Living
    August 13, 2010 | 9:57 am

I just became your new follower, I really like what you do! I found your blog via Kristin and I went to your shop (love the bird pillow). I’m very new in Blog land, so if you want come and visit me on the other side. Have a good weekend and a good rest after tomorrow!

Maureen
    xx

4. The Vintage Rose
    August 13, 2010 | 10:13 am

Well Ness, good luck and yes i can relate to the lie down theory after the gift fair in Melbourne; quite an exercise to say the least……talk soon Manda x

5. Jenny
    August 13, 2010 | 11:15 am

That sounds like hard work – but for a good cause! Enjoy and yes I think you will need a little lie down afterward. 😉

6. Laura @ 52 FLEA
    August 13, 2010 | 11:36 am

Working out for 7 hours? Oh my! Your lovely beds are so inviting! :)

7. Alison
    August 13, 2010 | 11:36 am

Love the second photo.
    Alison

8. Exquisite Accessories
    August 13, 2010 | 11:53 am

Good for you Ness hope the stamina stays with you, & enjoy the rest after the 7 hour work out!!! Love the first bed its devine!!! :)))

9. Annie@A View On Design
    August 13, 2010 | 12:20 pm

great pics! and I do love the phrase in your header “only live once, live beautifully!” I must use that more!!!

10. Yvonne @ StoneGable
    August 13, 2010 | 12:47 pm

Ness, What dreamy images. Sounds like your long days are for something so very worthwile… so at the end of the day I’m sure you will be tired but very satisfied when you lay your head down at night.
    You have a beautiful blog!
    Yvonne

11. designlove-cynthia
    August 13, 2010 | 2:13 pm

Good luck with that killer workout! Love that style of bedroom, and plan on making mine over, to be vintage, white and airy!!! My favourite! Love that fabric headboard too…

Cindy

12. OneCraftyFox
    August 13, 2010 | 2:47 pm

Gorgeous, you’ll be needing that space for a nap after your long day tomorrow!

13. FrenchGardenHouse
    August 13, 2010 | 3:03 pm

Thanks so much for visiting me today, Ness! sigh…those are beyond lovely beds, aren’t they? What a sweetie you are to work for the Heart Foundation, hope it’s a huge success! xo Lidy

14. Jeannine
    August 13, 2010 | 3:11 pm

Good luck to you! I couldn’t do it because of RA. But I wouldn’t mind the headboard that looks like a wing back chair, so cozy.

15. Gilda
    August 13, 2010 | 4:22 pm

Sorry but I do not speak English well. Congratulations on the blog, I found some beautiful pictures.Bay Gilda

16. ClassicStyle/DreamLife
    August 13, 2010 | 4:31 pm

o yes I could lie there…

17. French Country Cottage
    August 13, 2010 | 4:33 pm

Wow!! 7 hours of working out!! You go girl!! :)
    I am loving the second bed- Gorgeous!!

18. Candylei
    August 13, 2010 | 8:13 pm

The great part about these photographs is they are flooded with natural light too! Like sleeping in the clouds.

xo, Candylei

19. Ellen
    August 13, 2010 | 8:24 pm

Good luck! smiles.

20. lisaroyhandbags
    August 13, 2010 | 11:16 pm

I agree – gorgeous rooms – they really make me want to nap right now! good luck with your aerobathon!

21. Allison
    August 13, 2010 | 11:32 pm

Good for you for raising money for the Heart Foundation! You are doing such a good deed. That’s very sweet! Good luck to you tomorrow. Have a nice weekend.

22. Ann
    August 13, 2010 | 11:54 pm

I’m crazy for stripes so that first bed had me at hello. LOVE it

23. Ann
    August 13, 2010 | 11:54 pm

I’m crazy for stripes so that first bed had me at hello. LOVE it

24. Katrina Chambers
    August 14, 2010 | 3:47 am

Good luck with that! Love the bed pictures :)

25. sherry
    August 14, 2010 | 11:35 pm

Both are so beautiful. Have fun at your aerobathon! I have been teaching fitness classes for 30 years, so I have done lot’s of thons!!!!

Good luck and drink lots of water
    Sherry

26. janine
    August 15, 2010 | 2:14 am

My favourite in image one is the bedhead and the throw rug thingy on the end of the bed with the beads on it. The second image I LOVE the bed itself and love the rug on the floor. Not a big fan of the dog, do you think he is real??? Hope you have recharged your energy levels today and are having a great Sunday. Hope you’re not getting washed away there.
    Take care
    Janine
    XXOO
    N.W. Coast Tassie

27. Ness Lockyer
    August 15, 2010 | 2:40 am

Thanks for all of your good lucks. I had a great day and survived =0)

As for that black dog on the bad, it looks like a statute or something. NOt sure why you would put on on there, but anyway. It is a strange looking thing whatever it is.

28. janine
    August 15, 2010 | 2:41 am

Back again Ness,
    Thought the rug in the second image was worth a mention…LOVE…So like ‘Something’s gotta Give'(sigh)
    Bye for now.
    Janine
    XXOO
    Tassie

29. Anna
    August 15, 2010 | 1:00 pm

Oh La La..that bedhead in the first image is dreamy..yes please! Love the new banner on your blog lovely..looks fab…hope you are well x

30. {Vintage Sweet Pea}
    August 15, 2010 | 8:30 pm

I love this bed! All your posts are so refreshing!

Thanks for sharing!

hugs~

liz @ Vintage Sweet Pea

31. Cindy
    August 15, 2010 | 8:58 pm

Lovely rooms, not too sure about firewood on the nightstand, though. I love white bedrooms, though, they are SO restful.