Restful Haven…

I could think of nothing better than being snuggled up in this cozy bed.
Any sort of bedding which is knitted just makes a bed even more tempting, and if it is cable knit- even better.
skona hem
Imagine having a gorgeous corner in your bedroom like this to read a book, blog from or just while away some hours?
Even though I am a devotee of all that is pale and linen, I do love Ikat, blue and white Ikat to be precise. This blanket is heaven don’t you think?

Add all of this with some white bead board and my restful haven is complete.
I will need some rest after this crazy week ahead.

Comments

comments

20 Responses to Restful Haven…
  1. Tammi
    February 1, 2011 | 11:27 am

I adore that first image and can easily picture myself curling up with a good book. Love the cable blanket 🙂

2. Hemma på Landet
    February 1, 2011 | 11:40 am

Just lovely!
    Hugs from Stina

3. KarenSue
    February 1, 2011 | 12:09 pm

Makes me want to crawl back in bed since I’m still in my pj’s.
    Enjoy your day!

4. MommaHen
    February 1, 2011 | 1:34 pm

{{{ssswwooooon}} The grey and white palette is soooo relaxing.
    (p.s. I would love for you to come over and join in on my giveaway!

5. Simple Dwellings
    February 1, 2011 | 1:38 pm

The rooms are so serene and restful……. I wouldn’t want to get out of bed! 🙂

6. janine
    February 1, 2011 | 2:55 pm

The first and second image are definately my favourite!! Can’t beat cable knit..about 3/4 years ago when the cable knit blankets first came out I did a serious splurge and bought myself one and even now when I see it as I’m walking past it still makes me smile as I love it so much and as far as I’m concerned was worth every penny that I spent on it…..I think I would call that a small pleasure in life!!!

And quickly before I go, I would just DIE and go to heaven to have something like the second image anywhere in my home. I wouldn’t be at all fussy.

Enjoy your day tomorrow, you sound like you will be busy.
    Take care
    Janine
    XXOO
    N.W. Coast Tassie

7. sissie
    February 1, 2011 | 3:00 pm

IMO there is nothing more serene, peaceful and comfortable than soft creams and whites, mixed with vintage furnishings.

hugs

Sissie

8. Lila
    February 1, 2011 | 6:29 pm

LOVE IT! I think the ceiling in that last room is fabulous. I can only imagine opening my eyes every morning to that delight!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

9. Dawn-Hydrangea Home
    February 1, 2011 | 7:19 pm

Love it! We’re having some nasty winter weather in NY – I’d love to be in that picture right now!

10. Alison Gibbs
    February 1, 2011 | 8:09 pm

So many amazing photos.
    That cable blanket is just beautiful
    Alison

11. Leah - The Inside Story
    February 1, 2011 | 8:14 pm

What beautiful pics Ness, I love the blue blanket too, it makes me wish winter was coming soon to get all cozy and warm, but alas NO, we have 40 degrees here today, can’t wait for some cooler weather. Have a great day! Leahx

12. Toves Sammensurium
    February 1, 2011 | 9:59 pm

Hmm…I told myself earlier this night that I´d absolutely go to bed early.And if I had th bedroom on the first picture I´d be sleeping and having sweet dreams already!!!Beautiful:)))))
    tove:)

13. Tina
    February 1, 2011 | 11:32 pm

Gorgeous pics as always Ness! Top of my winter ‘to-do’ list is to knit a cable patterned throw for our bed. Too hot to start it at the moment though!! Hape you have a fab Wednesday, gorgeous ~ Txx

14. Georgie
    February 2, 2011 | 2:53 am

Oh bed, yes please. Any bed, I don’t mind… could stay there all day! These ones are gorgeous. gxo

15. Angela Furlong
    February 2, 2011 | 7:39 pm

Hi Ness, another gorgeous post! The top image is my favourite!. Hope you have a lovely Thursday.

I’ve got a new blog… pop on over for a peek when you get a chance http://mamaandthemonkey.blogspot.com/

Angela x
    Wicker & Stitch

16. Angela Furlong
    February 2, 2011 | 7:40 pm

Angela x
    Wicker & Stitch

17. Bringing Pretty Back
    February 2, 2011 | 8:59 pm

Heavenly!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

18. Robin
    February 3, 2011 | 12:00 am

The first photo is amazing! I’d love to recreate it in my home. It just looks so comfy and cozy!

19. lisaroyhandbags
    February 3, 2011 | 9:52 am

Love the first pic – so cozy! And the ceiling in the last pic is gorgeous! 🙂

20. Classic Style
    February 12, 2011 | 6:16 am

the first pic is my favorite/ have a lovely day