Needs…Well Maybe Wants

While I have been spending a lot of time in my office of late I have come to realise what it is that I need to make this reasonably new space of mine work for me.
1. some white shelves
2. old worn wooden crates
3. white jugs for my masses of brushes and tools
4. an awesome work light just like this
5. some more letters, cause I don’t have enough already ;0)
6. more twine, cause I am nearly out
7. Hydrangeas…well I have them, but you can never have enough right?
here
8. Beautiful old bookcase
9. Awesome, huge industrial letter salvaged from an old building. An ‘N’ please =0)
10. French doors with chaise outside
Then I would work with out any dramas all day =0)
might have to work on that list.

Comments

comments

13 Responses to Needs…Well Maybe Wants
  1. Inspire Me Heather
    March 2, 2011 | 12:01 pm

Ooo I love your list – I could get lot’s of work done in an office like that!

2. Stephanie
    March 2, 2011 | 12:06 pm

You had me at the white shelves…just think how inspired you’d be!

3. Jenny
    March 2, 2011 | 12:45 pm

Sounds perfect to me Ness. I am looking for & symbol. Saw one a while ago and didn’t buy it – regrets big time!!! 😉

4. Sarah at myyellowhouse
    March 2, 2011 | 1:27 pm

That list sounds perfect-think I want the same things! I’m redoing my office room and everyday my list of needs/wants grows tremendously! Thanks for some more inspiration ~

5. Brynwood Needleworks
    March 2, 2011 | 1:35 pm

I can see myself incorporating your list, too, Ness. Seems that my studio is like a big, ol’ purse. The larger it is, the more I stuff into it. Not always a good idea!
    Love the ideas. Especially the narrow shelf to hold an extra pillow! Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo
    Donna

6. Embellish
    March 2, 2011 | 1:46 pm

Awesome inspiration!

7. Lila
    March 2, 2011 | 9:29 pm

Hey, I think if all those things are something that gives you satisfaction and can only produce creativity, than it is a NEED! Go for it!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

8. janine
    March 2, 2011 | 10:09 pm

Sometimes it takes a while to know what to do with a space and how best it can work for you….even if it is only tweeking! Your thoughts on your workspace sound really lovely.

If you are really interested Picture This has a lamp like the one in the picture….sorry can’t remember the price. Very classical. Love.

Have a great day and try not to blow away!!!! haha

Take care
    Janine
    XXOO
    N.W. Coast Tassie

9. Theresa
    March 2, 2011 | 10:28 pm

ooooooooo needs, definitely needs! xoxo

10. Chrissy...The Apothecary Shop
    March 2, 2011 | 11:48 pm

Hey,thats my list…how did you get it!!! Love all your wants and needs!!

11. Tiffany Steers, Sylacauga, AL
    March 3, 2011 | 2:13 am

Greetings from the LAND OF DIXIE! I too am in the process of “SPRUCING UP” my office/studio…I have so many great ideas, but getting them pulled together so that it doesnt look “junky” is quite the job. I really like your pics and list. Please visit me at thecrankyqueen.blogspot.com Leave a comment or tidbit of advice and please follow. have an awesome week and keep junkin’ The Cranky Queen

12. cinnamon hill
    March 4, 2011 | 1:06 am

hey Ness , I’m pretty sure you can get new lights like that from ikea .. they’re not cheap but they’re pretty neat , Steph x

13. Renée Finberg
    March 6, 2011 | 2:52 am

the list is great
    but your blog make over is stupendous.
    xx