Weekend List…

The days are getting longer here.
This afternoon while I was getting the washing in I noticed the shadow from our big Kitchen fireplace was hovering over the line.
That means…the cold is nearly here.
Which got me thinking about what to do this weekend.
*Place more candles about the house.

*Bake more cookies and slices for the week ahead.
*More cushions with grey tones will be coming out.
(I can never have enough!)
*All of our cable knit throws will be out too.
*Lets not forget another round of tags will be getting cured.

*and 77 more of these babies will be getting made.

*and a sleep in before any of this happens ;0)
Lets hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
all images -me

Comments

comments

14 Responses to Weekend List…
  1. Clementina
    March 4, 2011 | 9:46 am

complimenti per il bellissimo blog, da ora ti seguo. Clementina

2. One Shabby Old House
    March 4, 2011 | 11:11 am

Someone is going to be busy with some very wonderful things.

3. Jennifer
    March 4, 2011 | 12:29 pm

sounds like a plan to me! i have an order for 100 of my cards to make for a woman in austin due by 4/1 and I work this weekend too… busy bees you and me! Jennifer pop over!!!!! Jennifer jennsthreegraces

4. Sarah at myyellowhouse
    March 4, 2011 | 1:18 pm

Sounds like a fun weekend – I love when I get to change my home for the seasons. I’ll be pulling out anything bright and cheery for pre-spring and putting the grays away. Your home already looks cozy and warm so snuggle in and enjoy yourselves! 🙂

5. Lorrie
    March 4, 2011 | 5:32 pm

There’s something lovely about the changing seasons. I’m always eager to prepare my home for fall. But just now, in the Northern Hemisphere, I’m longing for spring.
    Enjoy the season you’re given.

6. Allison
    March 4, 2011 | 6:24 pm

Your home looks so pretty, Ness. Candles, cookies and sleeping in. Sounds wonderful! Those pillows are beautiful. DId you do all the embroidery on that one white one?

7. WhiteWhispers2u
    March 4, 2011 | 6:31 pm

Oh I love the gray pillow.I will check back to see what you have made.~Cheers Kim

8. Lila
    March 4, 2011 | 6:37 pm

You have a serious list going on there! Good luck on getting all of it done! I’m always stressed about finishing those things that I sooo need to do!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

9. The Vintage Rose
    March 4, 2011 | 11:10 pm

Oh Ness, do you ever stop. All sounds very productive. I also will be busy in the garden and restoring some bits for the store. Hope to see your smiling face soon.x

10. Divine Theatre
    March 5, 2011 | 1:14 am

Ness, don’t forget to take time to breathe!

11. Stripes by the Seaside..
    March 5, 2011 | 10:05 am

I love those images Ness…did you decide not to sell your house in the end as i remember you were thinking about it? I am looking forward to a bit of cooler weather up here. Mel xx

12. Brenda Kula
    March 5, 2011 | 10:48 pm

And here we are waiting for spring. You can’t have enough candles glowing and keeping your place cozy and filled with warmth.
    Brenda

13. krys kirkpatrick
    March 6, 2011 | 4:05 am

I am a designer, I worked 18 hour days the last month so I could be here in Maui on vacation. I am sleeping and reading. Oh, and blogging.

14. Ainosofia