As you may be aware, I am always looking for inspiration, beautiful things and possible supplies. So, I have been looking through some of the new finds I have stored in my Computer and thought I would show you these beauties…
De beaux souvenirs
I think these whimsical wire creations are just lovely.
Hand made in France, and some come with the little lights!!!
These stunning wicker lined baskets I am sending out mental wishes for . It would make a superb laundry basket.
…along with these stunning cushions for an outdoor space would be lovely.
Flax and Spindle
These cushions are just beautiful. I especially adore this hot air balloon one, which reminds me of a lovely old vintage advertisement. Their Postcard cushions are just as lovely. Now, I have been asked to tell you 6 things about me by the lovely Lee from Glimpse Of Style. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get to it Lee!
I am not very interesting, here goes….
1. I am the only one in our family born in Australia and with blue eyes…..I wonder where the Milk Man lived when I was conceived! =0
2. I have always hated Op Shops/ Second Hand stores and used to whinge at Mum not to take me with her. Now I love them, the hunt and the feel of satisfaction when you get a bargain. Like today I bought 2 lounge chairs that need recovering for $10 ea for Mics slot car room!!!
3. I am a ring FANATIC! Seriously, I have more rings than I have fingers and toes, and the chunkier the better! I only wear one at a time though.
4. I would love a black Lexus, or failing that, a BWM 308i (I think)…black too! or a Mini with a St Andrews cross on top…hehe
5. I am about to embark on a major decorating move…stay tuned!!!
6. I hate feet! really…don’t like them, handy, but ugly!
Sorry, I told you I’m not interesting.